Easy Instant Pot Cranberry White Chocolate Cheesecake
This is a truly Delicious White Chocolate Cranberry Cheesecake Dessert Recipe that is so Easy to make and it’s an amazing idea for any holiday party!!
- 15 double stuffed Oreos
- 2 packs room temperature cream cheese (Philadelphia is best)
- ½ cup of sour cream
- 6 tbsp sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 oz melted premium white chocolate
- ½ cup of fresh cranberries (if cranberries are not your thing you can always top it with your favorite fruit, strawberries or blueberries)
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- ½ cup of water
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Cooking Time 35 minutes
Serves 10-14 people
- Prepare your crust first, by placing your Oreos into a food processor and blend until they form crumbs.
- Place your Oreos into a greased 6” springform pan, and pack down with your hand or a measuring cup.
- Place the crust in the freezer. Until the filling is ready.
- Time to make your filling. To make your filling, start with all room temperature ingredients. Place your cream cheese into a large mixing bowl, and mix on high until light and fluffy.
- Add in your sugar and mix until just combined.
- Add in sour cream and mix until just combined, being careful not to overmix.
- Add in the cooled melted chocolate mixture until combined.
- Last, add in your eggs one at a time and mix just enough so that they are fully incorporated.
- Pour your filling into your prepared crust, and cover the top of your pan with tin foil. If you would like to take it a step further, you can cover the bottom of the pan as well.
- Prepare your instant pot with one cup of water, and place your trivet in the bottom of your pot.
Tip: Make a sling by tearing a piece of aluminum foil, and folding in making a long strip, and place that on your trivet. This will make it easier to remove your pan afterward!
- Place your pan in your pot, and place the lid on, and make sure it is sealed.
- Set your Instant Pot, on high pressure for 35 minutes.
- Allow to naturally release. When you can open the lid, remove the cheesecake and allow to cool on a cooling rack, then place in the fridge overnight.
- To prepare your topping, make a syrup by placing half a cup of sugar and half cup water into a small saucepan. Heat until the sugar is dissolved. Set to the side for about 5 minutes and then add in your cranberries. I allow them to sit overnight while the cheesecake sets.
- After your cheesecake and cranberries have set, drain your cranberries and place into a clean bowl and add in the additional ½ cup sugar and mix the berries until coated. Add on top of the cheesecake and serve!
This was such a hit the Last time I made this, that I had to include this recipe for everyone to Enjoy!
If you love creamy flavored Desserts, you are definitely going to Enjoy Every Delicious Bite! I had all my family and friends raving on this Cranberry White Chocolate Cheesecake. Please feel free to tell me what you thought about this recipe if you tried it and if you enjoyed this cheesecake and please share in the comments below. So that I know what you enjoyed and I definitely add more of these type of recipes and posts! I would love to know, what you really want to see more of and I would love to share them with you.